Sunday 22 May 2016

OUGD603 - Module Evaluation

Overall I feel that I have completed this module to a good standard, however there are certain aspects of the briefs that I would change if there was more time to complete this module, or my time had been arranged more usefully. One of the most successful briefs for me personally was the collaboration with beth taylor, creating a botanical identification hand book. This brief was completed over a long period of time, with constant conversations to keep the design process in production. Both working on separate elements of the brief we were able to combine our different skills and interests and produce something both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Another brief which I was happy with was the extension brief from my context of practice. Some the smaller briefs were enjoyable to complete along side larger briefs, as it allowed me to constantly change and develop ideas and my thought process.
I am generally pleased with the work thats been produced, however if I was to change things i would manage my time more effectively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment