Thursday 5 March 2015

Branding 'Charlotte Lilly'

Brief
My friend charlotte asked me to put together some very simple zines for her, showcasing two of her fashion design projects. I took this on as this would be a very small and quick brief, as she had already specified some design decisions she would like me to consider. Charlottes diverse and unique sense of design will allow me to create such a simple design where her work can be the main focus. Charlotte provided the photos she wanted me to edit and include, and she also asked for a minimal, clean logo to accompany the work. This  will be a very minor design task, as she has given me certain requirements and preferences, all my job will consist of is creating a brand identity and designing and producing the final publications. I want to capture the essence of charlottes style and personality. 

Project one
Charlotte gave me a selection of images, allowing me to choose my favourite to edit and use. 








Incorporating some of charlottes patterns and designs into the booklet. 


 Using 5 column grid for this layout. 


Creating the logo, using the font Gill Sans (charlottes requested typeface)


Final logo


Final booklet 1









Booklet 2









Using a three column grid





 Incorporated charlies pattern using a small strip on the page 












No comments:

Post a Comment