Friday 20 March 2015

Development & final

Creating the promotional material

I selected some of Katys best work, and what I thought represented her as a designer allowing me to create a colour scheme. To get a sense of Katy’s style within the branding identity, I decided to include a small hint of her design, unlike Katys existing branding that features a design heavy outcome. 
I have incopprated this small portion of design, which can be used on a business card and wihtin the portfolio booklet on some pages. The feminine typeface I have rendered is strong enough to stand alone, or with the design. This is how the logo and design have been used in context.


I chose several pieces of work from two totally different collections. For the mini portfolio, I have selected some of katys best work, and what represents her as a designer. I used a four column grid for the layout.

Applying it to the business card






Final outcomes


















No comments:

Post a Comment