Saturday 15 November 2014

Final website designs

Final set of my web pages. Overall, I am not pleased with how they turned out as I dont feel that they are of a high enough standard  and also the content is too thin. I felt that I struggled with this brief therefore I dont think that my work is to the full potential that it could of been. I would love to develop this further and improve the designs, by continuing research allowing me to have stronger content.
The website is designed with the intent to have the whole site scroll down from one page to the next continuously if desired, or if they prefer they may click which page they want from the menu option which will directly take them to that page if chosen. I think the double strokes either side of the content area where a good decision to include, with my website having the continuos scroll feature, as they will be consistent throughout the whole website. The serif font definitely works with the developed pages, sometimes a serif font is less legible for a web page however my website is not very text heavy and the font is also a nice clear legible point size, resulting in no difficulty in reading my the information. 
The main idea for the showcase page is the user can click whichever illustration belonging to the designer they are interested in, and this will also directly link them to the page that the image belongs to. This allows the user to view some more of their work, and read some information about them. Then by clicking on one of the designs from their page, it will take them to the designers very own website, as the whole purpose of my website is to inform, and showcase other existing work that falls into the 'bespoke' category. The idea behind the 'create your own label page' is to give my website a more interactive element, the user will have a good knowledge of bespoke and unique bottle labels and may want to submit their own. 























No comments:

Post a Comment