Friday 11 April 2014

Developing the double page spreads

Below shows the development of my double page spreads.
After mocking up the templates digitally, I selected a few of my chosen layouts and decided the best ones to choose and apply my final content to. 





This spread on the anatomy of type is one of my strongest as they stand. Because the body copy stays consistent and remains in the three column grid layout, but the images balance out the body copy as they break up the page nicely and include efficient white space.


The right hand page now includes body copy that spreads across two vertical columns. Despite the opposing page sticking to a three column grid for body copy, I think this still works as the images used need a clear statement next to them. This spread is successful so far, as it has the right balance of image, white space and body copy.




No comments:

Post a Comment