Wednesday 23 April 2014

OUGD406 (Studio Brief 4) Further design development

Now that I have all my images scanned in and image traced on illustrator, I have started to play around with the colours. I don't want the colours to be too vibrant, but I also want to keep the publication quite fun and quirky. 

 I think the colours for the burger recipe page work well, they are not too vibrant. They will also stand out well from the plain white background.


 For the healthy foods page I have combined the berries and broccoli into one image. 

I created this map by drawing out the main route to college from liberty park, then I have image traced it in illustrator, then added colour. I think that these colours work well together as the pastels are not to vivid but they compliment each other nicely. It will stand out well from a white background.



No comments:

Post a Comment