Monday 13 October 2014

OUGD504 Studio Brief 2: Logostarter


Looking on kickstarter, there were were a lot of projects to choose from. My initial interests were the topics;
Art, design, games, film and video, technology, publishing, fashion, photography and music. From these categories I then considered what project I could choose to design a logo for. I mind mapped a few ideas;
Illustrations and books, hand rendered effect by drawing the logo, layout designs and editorial, animals and other personal interests.

I narrowed my choices of some of the existing projects down to a few that I will choose from;

  • pedigree poker
  • the umbrella reimagined
  • woozy cat hammocks
  • whiskey elements (customise) 
  • gummy bear skeleton candle
  • atelia brass pen & leather journal
  • how its made - posters (whisky, beer, wine)
  • juke/snowboard

No comments:

Post a Comment