Wednesday 1 October 2014

Existing Designs

After researching existing folded leaflets and designs, I quite like the idea of creating my leaflet within an envelope. With previous work in level 4 I have created a project using the idea of having an outer cover, but it was not developed therefore I would like to experiment with this idea. 



 This designers work I found interesting, the overall content is quite simple however the packaging and design gives it some unique aspects. I think creating something like this would reflect my own design process as I would say to some extent my design process is rather organised. 

I am not particularly keen on this design, however the style is something that reflects my process. Throughout my design process hand rendered elements are present, which gives me the idea to create my own response similar to this style. The idea of creating something more hand rendered appeals to me as it is a main part of my design process and I would like to develop this further and produce something that contains this element. 

This design is interesting as it seems to be a sheet of paper that has been sectioned and folded in different ways to create a more unique design.

No comments:

Post a Comment